DSC: Helping Artists Grow
Who We Are
A network of creatives who catalyze artistic and spiritual growth in individuals and communities, leading to new and better artwork and fresh expressions of Jesus-centered spirituality.
Each level of membership includes the benefits of the levels before it.
- Subscriber – Sign up to find out what is happening in the DSC world. Free.
- Annual Member – Get to know the DSC with member updates, event recordings and event discounts. $35/year.
- SEA Change Member – Grow in your art, deepen relationships with the DSC community and help the DSC grow. Also includes membership in the SEA Change group that meets by phone every other week. $15/month.
- Go Member – For those wanting to take the next step towards artistic, spiritual and relational growth as well as wanting to give back and help the DSC grow. Also includes an every other month life/art coaching appointment, and periodic DSC team deployment opportunities. $50/month.
- Core Member – Develop your creative vision within the context of the DSC, give generously to advance the DSC’s vision, and find a deeper level of support, encouragement, and accountability. For those wanting the DSC to be a primary spiritual community, and connect with the larger Growth Dynamics Int. (GDI) leadership development resources. Benefits: Applicants who are accepted receive membership for a year which includes SEA Change group membership, GDI’s Online Lifelong Learning(L3) community membership, every other month life/arts coaching appointment, a quarterly oversight meeting and DSC Team deployment opportunities. What does success look like for a Core Member from the DSC’s perspective? A core member models artistic, relational and spiritual growth in a vulnerable way that helps the wider DSC community grow. Core members interact with the wider GDI network, growing as leaders and sharing the gifts cultivated in the DSC. $350/month or a percentage of monthly income (usually 3-5%)
- Questions – Contact us for more information.
- Make a donation to the DSC. Your gifts help artists grow. Gifts are NOT tax deductible.